The Easter Jeep® Safari was started in 1967 in Moab, Utah by their Chamber of Commerce. This year Jeep celebrates its 49th year of hosting the event and has a special surprise up its sleeve. Keep reading for more information about this special event.
The event started as a one day excursion, but now spans three days and attracts thousands of people that come out to witness and experience our vehicles and their off-road capabilities. The event will take place Saturday, March 28 to Sunday, April 5 this year and Jeep is premiering seven new concepts that feature a variety of Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts.
The concept vehicles and JPP additions include:
- Jeep Chief, with a two-inch lift kit with Fox shocks and front and rear Dana 44 axles
- Jeep Staff Car, with the same.
- Jeep Wrangler Africa, with sway bar links.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overlander, with tow hooks.
- Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk, with off-road rock rails and a skid plate kit.
- Jeep Cherokee Canyon Trail, with a two-piece fuel tank skid plate.
- Jeep Wrangler Red Rock Responder, with front and rear Dana 60 axels.
“Jeep is proud to be taking seven new eye-catching and extremely capable vehicles to the Easter Jeep Safari, where we expect to delight our most loyal enthusiasts,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO – Jeep Brand. “We go to this legendary event each year to showcase our latest Jeep production vehicles, as well as a variety of new ideas in our concept vehicles. In doing so, we receive a tremendous amount of valuable feedback, while interacting with our customers in the Jeep brand’s natural environment. We’re especially looking forward to this year’s Jeep Safari, as Renegade makes its official public debut on Moab’s demanding trails.”
Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is in the Cincinnati area and wants you to come check out the new and pre-owned Jeep vehicles we have on our lot. We hope to see you soon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.