Chrysler is taking the 2015 Chrysler 200 on the road! They are visiting malls in Boston and New York this summer, June and July to be exact, in order to appeal to a new audience and make it easier for people to experience this highly acclaimed vehicle. Chrysler wants shoppers to experience everything the 2015 Chrysler 200 has to offer that some other vehicles in its segment don’t. Keep reading for more information.
The 2015 Chrysler 200 has the most available safety and security features in its segment–60. Chrysler wants to give the public a chance to experience these features. They include:
- 9-speed automatic transmission that comes standard on all models
- Electronic shifting using the rotary e-shift dial
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push button start that is also standard on all models
- The most interior storage space with a center console with pass-through storage for driver and front-seat passenger, sliding cup holders and hidden media/charging station.
- The largest media center in the segment – 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Available all-wheel-drive system with fully disconnection rear axle
- Perpendicular and Parallel Park Assist safety feature
- SafeHold Electronic parking brake safety feature
- Forward Collision Warning Plus and Active Braking safety feature
And that’s just naming a few features available on the 2015 Chrysler 200.
Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep® Dodge RAM is in the Cincinnati area and has the 2015 Chrysler 200 available for you to experience. You can take it out for a test drive and check out all the features mentioned above. Just stop by and talk to one of our sales representatives. They can also show you the new and pre-owned Chrysler vehicles we have available. We hope to see you soon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.